ClarusONE Sourcing Services, LLP, provides strategic generic pharmaceutical services for both Walmart Stores, Inc. and McKesson Corporation.
This is a natural next step for the companies, which have more than two decades of history working together to improve the quality and lower the cost of pharmaceutical care to patients.
This partnership leverages McKesson’s demonstrated strength and expertise in global pharmaceutical sourcing in conjunction with Walmart’s strength and commitment to delivering leading health and wellness services to their customers.
As part of this arrangement, McKesson and Walmart have established this organisation in London to provide strategic sourcing services for both companies.
Job Title: Sourcing Manager, Sourcing and Supplier Relations
Location: London, United Kingdom
The Sourcing Manager supports the sourcing and management of the generics category of products stocked and positioned for sale. This includes executing the required analysis and system manipulation to execute upon the sourcing contracts and business plans developed with suppliers. This position gathers, analyses, prepares and summarises recommendations for product and supplier plans.
- Responsible for data gathering, analysing, reporting, and developing recommendations. Reconciles multiple sources of data to analyse trends & opportunities; provides financial outputs for business cases and/or product development requirements
- Performs advanced analysis that informs strategic and tactical decision making and solves business problems related to potential or current business opportunities that meet project requirements and drive incremental profit related to source programs
- Support the bid review process including preparing bid packets, validating bids, identifying share shifts, pricing and contracting review and issuing award letters. Support the Sourcing and Supplier Relations team with developing the implementation schedule and vendor setup.
- Execute the accurate and efficient set-up of new products, maintenance of existing products, system pricing, supplier shipping terms & conditions, and coordination of promotional purchases.
- Degree in Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience in Sourcing, Buying, Procurement, Accounting and/or Finance/Business Analysis
- Product sourcing and/or buying experience especially in generic pharmaceuticals preferred
- Knowledge of purchasing, sourcing and/or product management of product distributed within a multiple warehouse environment
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access with a solid background in developing queries, macros and other data extraction techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and internal / external customers to get results quickly - able to communicate complex data to stakeholders in a simplified and action-oriented manner
- Excellent analytical skills and a demonstrated, consistent ability to execute upon strategic and tactical plans
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work with minimal supervision
- 5% travel with some after-hours business meetings