StyleLounge is a new and rapidly developing start-up that was founded by industry experts in the heart of Hamburg. On Stylelounge, our users find an innovative and intuitive e-commerce product for the fashion and lifestyle sector.
As we are in the middle of our cross-channel marketing expansion (including TV campaigns, Facebook, Youtube, and Google) both in Europe and across the world, we are seeking a motivated individual interested in the online marketing sector to support our team as a:
Trainee in Public Relations & Search Engine Optimization
From day one, you will be responsible for increasing our website traffic and consumer awareness by establishing contact with potential partners and industry influencers to expand the Stylelounge network. As an integral member of our team, you will help grow StyleLounge into a global business.
Your tasks include:
· Identify and evaluate successful partners
· Create and implement our online PR campaign
· Develop a network of influencers to improve our company profile
· Optimize our website and landing pages according to modern and innovative SEO standards
· Support of partners in unique content creation
· You completed (or have nearly completed) studies in Economics, Business, Humanities or a similar area with above average grades
· You are a team player with enthusiasm for the online market
· You are a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· You possess initiative with a focused and independent work ethic
We offer you:
· A traineeship where you actively take responsibility for increasing our website traffic from day 1
· Possibility of full time employment at the end of the traineeship
· Direct cooperation with our experienced founders and many opportunities to network
· A modern office in the middle of Hamburg’s city center
· A multicultural team with regular team events
Are you interested in working in an exciting start-up with a dynamic team atmosphere? Please submit your application materials with your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Some of users are having trouble paying with our bank ING with valid card details. We recommend you try your credit card with PayPal (you do not need an account) as this has solved the problem for many people.